Read Time:2 Minute, 27 Second
TIMETABLE U11 Boys 10.30 U11 Girls 10.40 U13 Boys 11.00 U13 Girls 11.15 U15 Boys 11.30 U15 Girls 11.45 U17 Men 12.05 U17/20 Women 12.25 U20 Men 12.45 Sen Men 1.15 Sen Women 2.10 Non-Championship U11 entries - please refer to the Start Fitness North East Harrier League page (or email). Entrants must be 9 or 10 on the day or not eligible for the U13 age group by the new August 31st eligibility ruling. Medals sponsored by BILL McGUIRK Race entries can be seen on the RACE RESULTS website. RESULTS can be found HERE ON THE DAY INFORMATION
- Car Park FREE, There will be an overflow area. No drop off arrangements for club tents.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE MAIN SPORTS CENTRE.
- TEAM MANAGERS ONLY collect club numbers in the room opposite the Gymnastics Centre (nearer the course) at the Temple Park Centre before 12.00. Either one male/female or both to collect team envelopes.
- TOILET FACILITIES will be situated on the course.
- START FITNESS will be in attendance.
- FIRST AID and a lost children area will be at the FINISH (1st Aid Tent).
- No refreshment sales.
- Please can all clubs ensure the venue is left LITTER FREE.
- Individual PRESENTATIONS will be made immediately after each race. Team presentations – listen for announcements. Approx. 12.15 U13 and U15, 1.15 U17 and U20. TEAM MANAGERS TO COLLECT TEAM AWARDS UNCOLLECTED.
- ALL 2022 CHAMPIONSHIP INDIVIDUAL and TEAM TROPHIES TO BE RETURNED TO THE PRESENTATION TENT BY THE FINISH, CLEAN AND ENGRAVED ON THE DAY.
ANYONE WEARING THEIR NORTH EAST HARRIER LEAGUE NUMBER WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DISQUALIFIED. UKA RULES Club vests must be worn (5.3). Numbers worn as issued, not folded, cut or mutilated (5.9). Headphones of any description are not permitted in any cross country event (5.6). Spitting at any time is not permitted, Conduct Warning or Disqualification (18.5) may result. All competitors are requested to complete the medical template on the reverse of their race number. INTER COUNTY SELECTION Club secretaries should forward the contact details: name, address, email, mobile number, of the first 10 in each race (first 15 senior men and women) and any athlete of county standard who missed the championships, before December 31st to the team managers: PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS FOR RECORDS ONLY. THE FIRST 10/15 FINISHERS ARE NOT GUARANTEED SELECTION. THOSE SELECTED WILL BE NOTIFIED FOLLOWING A SELECTION MEETING ON JANUARY 28th AFTER THE NORTHERN CHAMPIONSHIPS AT SEDGEFIELD (Jan 27). Note the Inter County Championships will be at the Wollaton Hall, Nottingham on March 9 th . Current form at the Northern Championships be taken into consideration. If athletes are unable to run the Northern Championships all other cross country races will be taken into consideration, only if the selectors are informed, especially the Sherman Cup and Davison Shield and NYSD fixtures.